The graffiti and street-art masterclass under the guidance of famous international artists! You will learn everything about the techniques, shapes, styles and the use of color. Of course the history, culture, names and unwritten rules are also discussed.
The Graffiti Experience has been specially developed as incentive program for foreign groups visiting the Netherlands or Dutch groups visiting a city in or outside of Europe. The participants are taken under supervision in the mysterious and colorful graffiti culture of the chosen city. Amsterdam is the ideal destination for your creative street art incentive in the Netherlands. We can also provide the Graffiti Experience in other cities with a graffiti or street-art history, for example: Berlin, Antwerp, Paris, London or Barcelona.
The program of the Graffiti Experience
The program of this creative incentive consists of a number of basic and optional parts. We are happy to put the final program together with you for your group based on the wishes and duration of your stay. The following components are possible during the Graffiti Experience:
- A tour where characteristic graffiti / street-art locations are visited
- A graffiti or street-art master class by well-known and / or local artists
- Explanation about the history and origin of the graffiti phenomenon
- Explanation about graffiti and street-art culture, names and unwritten rules
- A visit to a museum or street-art gallery
- Explanation about new forms and technologies; where does this subculture go?
- Create a real (legal) graffiti and / or street-art piece of art in the outdoor space
- Presentation of the individual graffiti certificate
The program can of course be supplemented with breakfast, lunch and dinner and, if desired, 1 or several nights. We also provide all materials, locations, permits and a nice souvenir to take home. The Graffiti Experience is already possible from 10 participants. Participants younger than 18 years can only participate under the supervision of someone of 21 years or older. The Graffiti Experience is a fun, creative and highly motivating activity that people will talk about for a long time.
The Graffiti Experience
We provide the Graffiti Experience primarily in Europe and can be unique in many cities incentive program compile for you. The program is always tailor-made and tailored to your wishes and the desired duration of the incentive. We provide the Graffiti Experience in:
- Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague and Eindhoven
- Antwerp, Ghent and Brussel
- Berlin, Hamburg, Essen, Frankfurt and Düsseldorf
- Paris, Bordeaux, Toulouse and Marseille
- London, Liverpool, Leeds and Nothingham
- Barcelona and Madrid
- Milan, Rome and Naples
- Copenhagen, Oslo and Stockholm
- Prague, Warsaw and Bratislava
If you are curious about whether such a program can be held in your city, please contact us. To guarantee the quality of our program, we only work with certified teachers and real graffiti street art artists. We use a minimum age of 18 for participating in the Graffiti Experience.
We would like to receive your message so that we can usually send you a response the same day.
Frequently asked questions and practical information
When you choose our workshops you are assured that everything is taken care of to perfection.
The program of the Graffiti Experience is completely tailor-made and tailored to your wishes.
We work both individually and in groups, the emphasis of this incentive is on collaboration.
We provide the Graffiti Experience mainly in European cities but also on request outside of Europe.
The minimum number of participants is 10 or the corresponding rate, there is no maximum number of participants.
We can link a theme, slogan, slogan or core value to the incentive program.
Supervision by on average one certified workshop teacher per 15 participants.
24 / 7 available
The graffiti experience can be scheduled 7 days per week at a time of your choice.
In connection with the safety to be guaranteed, we use a minimum age of 18 years.
Of course we provide all workshop locations, materials and the protective clothing.